Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Silhouettes Inspiration!

 
 As the day of my big move comes closer, I find myself constantly going through a catalogue of apartment decor ideas in my head. I'm starting to become a little obsessed with silhouettes. They're so simple, yet they can really add a lot of personality to a room! They're very easy to make, so you can add this on your list of stylish DIY projects. There's something about silhouettes that's so sexy, classic, and bold. The simplicity is what makes a framed silhouette image stand out! After you're done creating your silhouette, frame it (bring out those thrift store frames!) and hang a bunch up on the walls! These also make perfect hand made gifts, and there are endless themes that you can create. I personally like the colored backgrounds, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment